Each team will be armed with brightly coloured spray paints and given a word to reproduce in a street art style. Work together to create your masterpiece – take it in turns to sketch out the outlines, take charge of the aerosols or design a ‘tag’ to add as your company signature. Stand back to admire your graffiti and see how it forms part of Railway Children’s vision for the world’s street children.
Showcase your role in the industry by becoming a Challenge Sponsor. Our Sponsorship Manager can assist you to select the challenge that best fits your brand and strategic messages that you want to communicate to market. There can only be one sponsor per challenge.
Branding during the event to include:
- Logo placement on the programme
- Corporate identity displayed on the main entrance ‘Welcome to the Event’
- Half-page advertisement in the programme
- Corporate identity on the Sponsors Wall for team photos
- Corporate identity on sponsor appreciation signage throughout the event
- Corporate identity displayed on your chosen challenge vortex signage
- Entry to the Big Rail Diversity Challenge for one (1) team of ten (10)
- Recognition from the stage during the event, thanking you for your support
- Up to 2 pop-ups or similar displayed alongside your chosen challenge (to be supplied)
- Corporate Identity promoted across Big Rail Diversity Challenge and Women in Rail websites with a link to your website for a full year!
- Event photography